Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Meet me... - Anntaurus Designs

Morning Peeps! 

I'm not sure what this would be called as it's not really a scrapbook page as I have not included a photo, I guess it's sort of a digital journal page?!  To create this page I have used 4 digital papers from the Beached Digital Scrapbook Papers from Anntaurus Designs.  I used my Serif Craft Artist programme to flip them, cut into them, rearrange elements to create this scene and addded old photo overlay.  I found the quote on Pinterest.  



Creative Blessings.  x



7 comments:

  1. So tranquil. Makes me long for a beach day.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a relaxing picture x and so clever well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great scene you created, good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks brilliant I love the sea-but for me the sentiment has it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x