Thursday, 10 August 2017

If Walls Could Talk - Anntaurus Designs

Hello Crafters!

It's been a very damp start to the week here in Suffolk and as I have sat crafting I'm sure the grass has grown right before my eyes!

Another digital project today, using one my own photos.  In September 2013 we went on holiday to Northumberland.  We spent one day looking around Lindisfarne Ruins. They seem as old as time itself and hold so much history, this is what sparked my digital scrapbook page.  I wondered, if you could peel back the ruins and see into the past what would be revealed!


I have used a page from the Abandoned Buildings Digital Scrapbook Papers from Anntaurus.  It has a religious feel to this sheet so I thought this was approrpiate for the photo as Lindisfarne was once a Priory.

Creative Blessings.  x

2 comments:

  1. WOW thats brilliant . I love runis i like to spend time thinking of what s gone on there x Ilove the way you you have used your own photo with the paper fantastic very creative x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing love the result you achieved
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x