Monday, 12 June 2017

Post Wedding Chill Out!

Hello Peeps!

I hope you had a good weekend,  I had some work assignments to do but I did manage to visit Keep on Crafting and catch up with Margaret's demo of the Threaders Inks and Stamps by Crafters Companion.  I will be sharing my piece on the Keep on Crafting Blog tomorrow along with a grungy card and a short video on Distress Oxides, I would love you to pop over and take a peek.

Today I'm sharing a digital scrap page I have made with a special selfie photo, taken the day after my sister's Wedding.  This is Thalia, in the past you may remember I have shared digital scrap pages of her sister, Alina.



After tidying up after the marquee we were chilling out playing with the selfie sticks that had been on the tables at the Wedding.

Both Alina and Thalia are very special to me, almost like nieces, and it is always a joy to spend time with them and their family.

Creative Blessings.  x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo I will try and remember to show Thalia on Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x